A fraternity of aviation enthusiasts who enjoy everything relating to recreational aviation.
Joining the airspace
The residents of the surrounding areas value their peace and quiet so let’s respect this by not creating unnecessary noise when operating our aircraft.
Please take care to apply noise abatement procedures whenever in the vicinity of the airfield.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Avoid flying over the houses, small holdings, restaurants and stables.
- Arrive overhead at 1500’
- Circuits not below 1000’
- Refrain from high power settings and leave fine pitch for final approach.
- On take off, maintain runway heading, climbing to 1000’ before turning out.
A little consideration will go a long way to creating a harmonious relationship with our neighbors!
All circuits are to the east of the N7.
- Join overhead the field at 1500ft Altitude
- Descend on the Western dead side to join the circuit at 1000ft Altitude
- 02 Right hand circuit
- 20 left hand circuit
- No aircraft to operate over the N7 Below 600 ft Altitude
- Recommendation to students: Mstar>FAFK at 2000ft Altitude & FAFK>Mstar at 1500ft Altitude
Geolocation: Morningstar Airfield
DMS: S33º45’44.3736″ E18º32’54.69″
Airfield Elevation: 200ft
Radio: 126,8 MHz
Runways: 02/20, tarmac 645m
Located to the east of the N7, just north of the Vissershok Road intersection.